Monday, April 12, 2010

Quilt/Stash Project-2020--Determined Quilter

Quilt/Stash Project-2020--Determined Quilter


Monday, April 12, 2010//year 2...Week 35...Blog 52...Day 245 of 4,014


This will be another "quickie" just to stay in touch..

Unfortunately...the only computer available is for half hour today..

So.....I am a WONDER WOMAN..Yes!!!

Although life has been happening AGAIN...and I have not blogged for 11 days.....

I have made joyful and significant progress..accomplishments.

A primary goal of this project was to finsh ALL uncompleted quilting projects....

In the last 11 days I have managed:

Progress..

In 2002..yes!!! 2002 I completed 9-15inch blocks at the Empty Spools Seminars based on a design by Lorraine Torrance.....

This past week...those blocks FINALLY were sewen together...along with some perfect purple/flower stash fabric for internal borders.....now waiting for the endless..endless.. ENDLESS rain to stop...so I can travel up the big highway to my closest quilt shop for backing fabric..

Then.. completed this morning......a truely "glorious" 24 x 26 inch puppy/kitty quilt..destined for the for sale Christmas fairs at my local Senior Centers.....The binding will happen tomorrow.

I am super proud of my achievments...

both are "spectular" quilts..for their purpose..

Greater descriptions another time....when computer-time is not pushing me.

I truly am back-in-happy- production mode..

Happy Quilting--Determined Quilter

No comments:

Post a Comment