Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Quilt/Stash Project--2020..Determined Quilter

QUILT/STASH PROJECT-2020...DETERMINED QUILTER


Wednesday, August 25, 2010..year 2...Blog 72..Day 410 of 4,014

Brief check-in and report..

I am FRUSTRATED BECAUSE I HAVE NOT UP-DATED THIS BLOG FOR 11 DAYS.

I planned to be more consistant..at lest twice a week....

No excuses..just can't even explain all that was going on...

However..for the record....

I HAVE been quilting several hours EVERY DAY...completing quilts...and adding to my inventory of quilts to be sold at a local Community Center Christmas Crafts Fair...

I am happy with my progress...although the scraps and stash still remaining often seems endless and daunting.....

So..keep plugging away..

...and I will somehow manage an accounting....when I manage an accounting...

THE important thing...I AM focused and consistent in doing some quilting every day....

...and the "inventory" of quilts on guest room bed gets bigger every day.

So EVER ONWARD!!! YES!!!

DETERMINED QUILTER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment