Monday, March 7, 2011

Quilt/Stash Project-2020--Determined Quilter


Monday, March 7,2011...Year 3...Week 82...Day 608 of 4,014.....Blog 79


A little over 2 months since last Blog (January 4, 2011)

and I am some disappointed in myself for not keeping this blog current...

No Excuses...well and explantion????

I have NOT been quilting regularly for a month--six weeks..because I have been focused on my other on-going project: Project Distribute-2026 which is another whole story (ProjectDistribute-2026.blogspot.com).

Currently I have in quilt "inventory" about 20 wall hangings which I am still wanting got get photographed...and on this blog....and about 8 puppy-kitty quilts...which have been shown on this blog.

The "news' however is: On Saturday, March 5, 2011..I attended 2 hours of a 6 hour seminar at my local Community College on how to sell my quilts on- line.

After the 2 hours..I had sufficient information to know that sell on- line was NOT for me..

However..I did learn a lot....the perferred site for selling handmade craft on-line...etsy.com..

Checking out etsy.com for "quilts"..I discovered that currently there were 33,644 quilts available for sale.

So I must find other venues....because mainly I will be selling my quilts in Marin County, California..Anyone interested in viewing my quilts please contact me at:DeterminedQuilter@gmail.com and we will arrange a meeting, probably at Civic Center
Library

THIS COMPUTER IS ACTING strange.Enough for today.

Happy quilting--Determined Quilter..... .::

No comments:

Post a Comment