Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Quilt/Stash Project-2020--Determined Quilter

Quilt/Stash Project-2020--Determined Quilter


Wednesday,March 24,2010..year 2...Week 33..Blog 50...Day 218 of 4,014


Again a week since my last blog....and I am determined both to quilt more...and to blog more..

As mention last week--March 17...I have undertken a new...interersting/exciting project, Project Distribute-100-2026 which has taken my time attention and energy these past 3-4 weeks putting this Quilt/Stash Project -2020 sort-of on back burner.

However..after first "rush' I am getting a realistic feel of it...and gradually these two projects will work parallel with each other in happy companionship.

Both are "demanding"...and both ARE a happy adventure.

The Quilt/Stash Project-2020 is creatively demanding; and in a very different way PROJECT DISTRIBUTE- 100-2026..takes patience-- and a dogged, inventive mind.

The exciting "news" about Quilting is not about me and mine this week; it is about the very special exhibition of Amish Quilts at the de Young Museum in San Francisco. I am schedule to go with friends next week...and will provide a complete report..

The dottie/circles quilt is a small wonder...and yes!! I AM good..and I am still hoping to get pictures on this blog..so all can see.

My oldest son arrives from the east coast April 1...my "expert" consultant for a digital camera.

With SPRING comes renewal...all systems now go..

Ever Onward.

Happy Quilting...Determined Quilter

No comments:

Post a Comment