Monday, September 13, 2010

Quilt/Stash Project-2020--Determined Quilter

Quilt/Stash Project-2020...Determined Quilter


Monday, September 13,2010...Year 2...Blog 74...Day 429 of 4,014

Oh Dear!!!

Nine days since I last blogged....

where does the time go... assorted "life happens" stuff taking up time...but also

time for quilting....

and this morning finishing a small (approximately 20x24 inch) wall hanging..made with truely "strange" Japanese themed fabric......

Pictures of both men and women in "OLD" style kimonos...this is ANOTHER time when I ask myself:

WHY???? WHY??? did I ever think this fabric was wonderful????

Well..finally..now according to "plan" this fabric has been made into an acceptable wall hanging....and just maybe someone WILL think it is interesting..if not wonderful...and pay?????$ for it..

I can hope...

So that is the up-date...

What else but....EVER ONWARD!!!

HAPPY QUILTING

No comments:

Post a Comment