Monday, May 3, 2010

Quilt/Stash Project-2020--Determined Quilter

Quilt/Stash Project-2020 --Determined Quilter


Monday, May 3, 2010..year 2..Week 38....Blog 56..Day 266 of 4,014


Reporting...Partial Success--Not quite there yet...

On last Friday I took 3 quilts to a professional long-arm quilter expecting FINALLY to have those three "special" MY quilts well on the way to completion...

Quilter..S.....was completely professional and nice and fully present..giving me her full attention and many options...

However...she could not accept the quilts because: she wants--needs an additional 4 inches on all sides of the quilts to accomodate the machine...

...so disappointment...and one-more-thing-to-do *&^%^&*(*&^%$

....and I am on-my-way..yes???

Then... however...

I DID sew on Saturday..."Quilting" a small..about 24x 24 inch scrap/stash circle quilt that came out amazingly well....considering the limitations of the fabric.....

So celebrate..CELEBRATE!!! the small progress... maybe the binding goes on this afternoon..???

I am "determined' to be more faithful in the blogging...even if there is essentially nothing "interesting" to report...

somehow...I want to establish a routine......with the blogging....at least twice a week..maybe three times???

Well.......

To be continued...

Happy quilting...Determined Quilter..

No comments:

Post a Comment