Thursday, May 6, 2010

Quilt/Stash Project-2020--Determined Quilter

Quilt/Stash Project-2020--Determined Quilter


Thursday, May 6, 2010..year 2 Week 38...Blog 57..Day 269 of 4,014


Good for me..meeting MY goal..Blogging at least twice a week..

And good progress to report....

The surprisingly good--nice "original' circle quilt.. based on Louisa Smith templates...now is complete with binding......will I include it in the "for sale" quilts at Christmas Senior Craft Fairs????

Well..thank goodness THAT is a decision that can/will be delayed...

then...

My very nice-- YOUNG-- across the driveway neighbors just had their first baby--a girl.

Surprisingly...well OF COURSE NOT... I had some unfinished pale pink/blue gentle flowered quilt blocks in my unfinished drawer....so I have had an "interesting" couple of days...."designing-sewing a possible baby-girl quilt...

Not quite right yet...and it is coming.....

My frustrations:

I do finish ---this quilt--that quilt--- using stash and scraps..and the scraps seem to multiply like out-of-control worms.....never quite being all used...

Well..smart me.. I have given myself 10 plus years.....and I have been making progress..

so..Ever Onward..

Happy Quilting...Determined Quilter.

No comments:

Post a Comment