Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Quilt/Stash Project-2020--Determined Quilter

Wednesday,September 2,2009....Day 20 of 4,014


Yes!! LIFE HAPPENS..and the best intentions and decisions need to be revised....

Yes!! I had hoped to quilt and blog every day; and to learn the library computer systems in swifty-time....( I am proud of my computer progress--not "perfect" yet..but slowly getting there)

I have been able to quilt....and will, by Friday, September 4, have some happy quilt/stash completion to report.....and I hope serve as an inspiration and example to other quilters who also have lived in frustration with fabric overload.

Roofers pounding all day--the/my brain rebels; tomorrow the bi-monthly meeting of the "We Do It In Secret" Book Club, named for the 9 excellent women on the 2005-2006 XX County, California Civil Grand Jury.

FRiday!!! 4 quilts from 'unfinished quilt tops" draw completed...and the fabric pieces and scraps from originals and those quilts now ZERO....Progress!!

Happy Quilting--Determined Quilter

No comments:

Post a Comment