Thursday, October 1, 2009

Quilt/Stash Project-2020

Quilt/Stash Project-2020--Determined Quilter


Thursday,October 1,2009..........Day 49 of 4,014


WOW!! Started this project August 14,2009....now October 1...so six weeks...and..today..my first follower.....welcome.....

Brief Report;

1. Aaron's Sweet Dreams finished. It looks good!!! It took super patience to quilt because I decided I would use multi-colored metalic thread. That thread kept breaking-breaking requiring repeated..and repeated re-threading machine..so patience..patience.. patience and it was worth it!!! That little wall hanging sparkles.

2. Then..yesterday I quilted the still not-named Freddy Moran designed yellow-aqua-green "dottie" wall hanging...and I will bind with the new yellow-white dots today.

3. On the design board..almost complete another "dottie" wall hanging with still more dottie fabric from that 2006 Freddy Moran class at Empty Spools Seminars (Asilomar-Pacific Grove, California)..this is a creative challenge..because the fabric stash in compatible colors is small..and I am determined to only buy new fabric when absolutely necessary..

That stash must go..

..the up side....mental challenges keeps the dendrites growing..yes???

4. then...for today...another small "Japanese"-American stash of four fabrics....on a chest top..wispering wispering.."do me"-"do me'- ..this will be a challenge also..because. of the limited fabric.

Happy Quilting--Determined Quilter

'

No comments:

Post a Comment