Saturday, December 19, 2009

Quilt/Stash Project-2020--Determined Quilter

QUILT/STASH PROJECT-2020--Determined Quilter

Saturday, December 19,2009 Week 19--Blog 30--Day 127 of 4,014


Happy Holidays to all..especially my "Followers"

This has been a frustrating 10 days-two weeks..absolutely NO quilting--just a series of boring, mundane life hassles taking time and energy..and focus.....and sort-of at this moment no end in sight.

Back in August (the 14th) when I started the Quilt/Stash Project-2020 and this Blog I delusionally??assumed that I could and WOULD be able to quilt at least 1 hour every day--and maybe even Blog about my progress 6 days a week.

So much for illusions---delusions...

For those of you who have tunned-in--followed...you are aware of this wandering journey the Project and this Blog has taken.

So REALITY...Quilt when LIFE allows; Blog--to report progress...certainly 3,887 days SHOULD be sufficent to complete the job...

My Japanese friends and colleagues have sent a picture of the Buddha which I am framing---and more about that next week...

Again Happy Holidays

Determined Quilter

No comments:

Post a Comment